New Beginnings

Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm ready to get serious about this. Must admit, after trying many times before that I am both more committed and a little more frightened than in the past. I simply have to figure out how to successfully add activity as a regular part of my day to day life.

I'll be interested in hearing how others succeed at this.

Kelle

Replies

• Kelle4fsu
    Kelle4fsu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm ready to get serious about this. Must admit, after trying many times before that I am both more committed and a little more frightened than in the past. I simply have to figure out how to successfully add activity as a regular part of my day to day life.

Kelle
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Kelle
    Hi Kelle...welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :happy: The tools here are very helpful in tracking food, excercise etc. Prepare to be inspired and motivated as you continue your journey here.... :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Kelle4fsu
    Kelle4fsu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dear FC,

You alone are pretty inspiring! You've certainly come a long way. What's your favorite tip or strategy that's kept you going through 198 lbs?
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

We are in this weight loss thing together, for better health! The tools here are really helpful. Everyone here is very helpful in answering questions you might have, and give great advice. They are very supportive, so your not on this journey alone. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss, dont forget to log your food and exercise to keep track!

Stay Dedicated & Motivated :happy:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome :flowerforyou:
    You'll love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Dear FC,

You alone are pretty inspiring! You've certainly come a long way. What's your favorite tip or strategy that's kept you going through 198 lbs?
    probably posting and becoming part of the community...finding my niche so I always come back to check in for myself and on others to see how everyone is doing each day:flowerforyou: :happy:

I also post on my most favorite of all thread here on MFP.. "what have you done to make you feel proud" We call it the Proud Thread...:bigsmile: ...it's the song lyrics based on BLoser and we share with one another proud moments of our day...and at first when it's tough to think we did anything to be proud of...we find little things...then ya get hooked on the thread because you can meet some pretty terrific postive helpful funny folks on that one!!

I also drink lots of water...don't beat myself up as much as I used to if I choose to eat less healthy one day. I don't limit myself from any particular food group...I think that's a key thing you'll notice here on MFP.

Folks are learning to eat in moderation and not 'Diet'... simply change our way of looking at food and making lifetime changes for our bodies.:bigsmile:

Glad to have you here!:flowerforyou: & thank you for your kindness:drinker:

FC:heart: