Never done this before!

Options
I have never been a part of any online support group or message board, so I am completely new to the whole idea. I have played around with this site and feel that it is very user friendly and that I should really benefit from it. I'm sure many others have been here before too, but I am tired of the excuses to not get back into shape. Too many diet attempts gone bad and emotions getting in the way. I am focused on my health issues and hope to help others while at the same time receiving help.

Replies

• Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have never been a part of any online support group or message board, so I am completely new to the whole idea. I have played around with this site and feel that it is very user friendly and that I should really benefit from it. I'm sure many others have been here before too, but I am tired of the excuses to not get back into shape. Too many diet attempts gone bad and emotions getting in the way. I am focused on my health issues and hope to help others while at the same time receiving help.
  • Kelle4fsu
    Kelle4fsu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Rachel,

I wish you the best! You are correct, I've tried other boards in the past and this one does seem to be very user friendly and offers many tools. I'll be right here with you working to overcome my own excuses and learning to use the tools.

Kelle
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Everyone on this site who I have chatted with are great! We are all in this weight loss thing together, to be healthy. If I can help you with anything feel free to send me a message! Their great with advice, motivation and support!

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! Stay dedicated and motivated! :wink:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kelle. I also wish you luck. I think I will really like this message board and online support. It seems like it will be easier to chat online than in person since we don't REALLY know each other. Not too worried about embarrassment here.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel:flowerforyou: Then you've simply started in exactly the place you needed! MPF has some great tools to help you get healthier, feel great about yourself...gain motiavtion and inspiration

You'll find lots of friendly helpful folks here happy to see new folks:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Welcome also to Kelle4fsu & hibbler22 as I know you're both new as of December... great to have new folks join us on this journey toward better choices and good health:flowerforyou: :happy:

FC:heart:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    MFP has some really wonderful, supportive people here!
    I encourage you to use all that MFP has to offer! The tools, the msg boards & people!

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!

This site and the people on it will definitely help you stay on track!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: This is a great site :drinker: