help

Options
How come when I log in my new weight it doesn't show up on my weight lost box on my profile page? Like to see my progress:)

Replies

• BrutalHeart
    BrutalHeart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit new myself, so I can't say i'm right for certain, but it seems as though things take a tiny bit to adjust properly. Accidentally put yesterday's food and exercise towards today, and it took a good 5 or so minutes before it reverted back to zero.
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Usual come across this issue if you have used the profile previously and was at a lighter weight at a previous date, as site saves all previous entries from start date on profile... they can be deleted though, if you go to *check in* then *edit previous entries* at bottom of the page... As you need to keep at least 1 entry, i suggest your heighest weight to be able to see the loss... if it's not this, then i'm not sure what else it could be!
  • Winnie50lbs
    Winnie50lbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok great...but where do I find "check in" lol! If looked everywhere!
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Its on the blue banner at top of the webpage... if you are using the phone app, not sure where it is! Although you could use your phones web browser to log in to the actual website to adjust it that way