Pizza Hut

Options
TwiFan5
TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
I am planning on having a treat from Pizza Hut for dinner tonight but don't know how many calories is in what I want and can't find the information, I am planning on having the deluxe carbonara individual bowl and will probably only eat half of it tonight and have half tomorrow with 2 slices of bread, can any one please help me. Thank you :)

Replies

• Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm not sure if you are in USA or England, i have just been on the British Pizza Hut website, and i can not find Deluxe Carbonara on there!!
    Maybe it is and i just missed it, try a their website :smile:
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    There is an extensive list of pizza hut menu items in the calorie counter but not your choice!! Might be best , if its important to you to know, to choose and item from the list, have a great treat! Im jealous!!!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Guess you are in Australia.

Click on the link below then download the pdf file which will give you all the nutritional values for Aus Pizza Hut. Unfortunately, they don't have the pasta dishes on there, just pizza and side dishes.

http://www.pizzahut.com.au/nutrition/nutrition-information
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am in Australia and have ordered it already, am looking forward to it and if I can't find the nutrition information I will just use one of the other pasta meals and hope that some one can eventually find the product info. :)
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Why don't you email them at the email address on their website and ask if they could provide one for you. It's worth a try.