June 1st- 1st day of the 30 day walking challenge

Options
yeyates
yeyates Posts: 2 Member
Hi, Yvonne here. Using my fitbit to keep me motivated as I start this challenge!

Replies

• JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You got this
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have dogs so they challenge me to walk them most days lol! Good luck to ya!
  • lanpn05
    lanpn05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First group I have joined! I need some motivation! Hope this group can help. I have a Fitbit, don't see my steps listed for some reason. Do ya'll have a goal for amount of steps?
  • 75orbust
    75orbust Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all 75orbust here! Ok- I don't have a fit bit but will also start my own 30 day challenge-to get on my new treadmill everyday no matter what - I need your support to be accountable!! Let's do this!
  • tcr594
    tcr594 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's raining here today. But I will get out and walk some. I'm sore from yesterday. My fitbit said I walked about 9,086 steps. I went to Philly with the family. Still didn't reach the goal. I'm very lazy. I have to push myself to walk every day. Even if just for a little bit.
  • ChrisMRaimondo
    ChrisMRaimondo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined this walk and did my first goal today of 2050 steps and the night day isn't over! I can't wait to even do more tomorrow! I just walked in my apartment, took the dog out to pee / poo and checked the mail. I can so walk more tomorrow.
  • sinathia
    sinathia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Joining got my first day .beginner level .
    Day 1= 4,494 steps
  • wonderwanton
    wonderwanton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joining today, will be walking later this afternoon so will keep you posted :)
  • scpr542
    scpr542 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun
  • scpr542
    Options
    How do I join???
  • pjcooke01
    pjcooke01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Good morning. How do you join and are there any set goals?
  • sinathia
    sinathia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Off the couch beginners the steps are
    June 1st =2,000
    june 2nd =2,500
    June 3rd=3,000
    June 4th=3,500
    June 5th=4,000
    June 6th= 4, 500
    June 7th= rest day
    This is the Leslie Sansom walking challenge numbers. Good luck to all.sinathia

• scpr542
    Options
    Is there a group we can join?
  • LovinMyMiners
    LovinMyMiners Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Now be honest...would it be cheating if I was to join this challenge on the second day and use my numbers from my Fitbit log!?!
    If so...
    June 1st = 4,514 steps
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,758 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sinathia wrote: »
    Off the couch beginners the steps are
    June 1st =2,000

Thanks for posting this. :flowerforyou: Seems like a reasonable start for a week. I'll jump in even though I'm a few days late.

• bbrigman520
    bbrigman520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    June 1st 1286. But I was home with my sick nephew. So I spent a lot of time rocking instead of walking. But I definitely need to try more
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge :) I love my flex :) 6/1 13,800 steps 6/2 - not finished yet but currently at 5100
  • ChrisMRaimondo
    ChrisMRaimondo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whoot, whoot...first day I did 2050 or something like that and today so far 3521. Just learned that walking around my apartment complex is about 1000 steps and I did it twice today it only took 10 mins each time. The rest was just walking in my apartment and its only 1100 sqt ft. I work from home, so this is great, its making me get up more during the day!
  • timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My numbers yesterday were 19162, today I am currently at 12926.
  • LovinMyMiners
    LovinMyMiners Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Now be honest...would it be cheating if I was to join this challenge on the second day and use my numbers from my Fitbit log!?!
    If so...
    June 1st = 4,514 steps

Way to keep on stepping on the first couple of days. Keep up the good work!!!

June 2nd =6,379 steps...