Thigh fat loss

Options
I need people to show me their lean legs!! Ive lost 40 lbs from my highest weight and closing in on my goal in a few kilos, still having my thighs huge as always! I know theyre probably the last place to get lean and i cant wait!! Motivate me (like you always do anyway) but i feel like needing that push right now!

Replies

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my legs are lean, but they aren't thin. Loads of muscle I've worked hard for on them.
  • booombeeeem
    booombeeeem Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thats what i wanted to see? My thighs are big of fat but have that muscle down there ready to show up
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ysc63oiqxide.jpg
    Nothin Special.. But Maybe Enough To Motivate ? Lol don't Give Up! You'll Get There!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've lost .75 of an inch (1.9 cm) from each thigh. I don't have pictures, but I think it happened once I started doing lunges and squats.
  • martineyes26
    martineyes26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So I know this isn't my thread, but how do you obtain lean legs? (whether male or female). I have knee issues and have been restrained from lunges, squats, etc so it really limits what I can do to shape and sculpt my legs (and behind for that matter). Any suggestions?
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I recently lost a ton of thigh fat by swimming and dieting, I'll post a picture later today!
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Stationary Biking @martineyes26 Possibly. And Other Similar Exercises.. This Is Another "spot Training" question.. You Really Can't Target Just Your Legs.. But Including Some Resistance Training For Your Legs With Resistance Bands Can Help You Too!
  • martineyes26
    martineyes26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Cchioles ! I've been using a stationary bike for over a year now in addition to my road bike. My problem is I get bored. I've done spin classes but find I need someone to take the class with in order to keep going. If you have any specific resistance band exercises that you want to share, please feel free. Otherwise I'll Google it and update my bands as they are getting old and starting to crack.