calories burned during sex

Options
2»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    cfe9910 wrote: »
    I know i'm late with this comment but, you are ALL doing it wrong if you are only lasting 5-20 minutes. Come on people..... find different ways to keep it going longer. Take a pill or buy some OTC lubricant. I'm 52, my girl is 51 and we just got "busy" Saturday night for close to 2 hours, and that's nowhere near average for us. We were a sweaty soaking mess. We had to shower afterwards just to go to sleep. That's 360+ calories and a fabulous night to remember, till next weekend that is.. :)

maybe I don't want to longer...if I am satisfied in 10 mins yah...time for sleep. Esp since it's an every night thing sometimes 2-3x @10min then 5mins then 5mins...

Trust me..my sexy husband and I are not doing it wrong.
  • mom2ava07
    mom2ava07 Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I know i'm late with this comment but, you are ALL doing it wrong if you are only lasting 5-20 minutes. Come on people..... find different ways to keep it going longer. Take a pill or buy some OTC lubricant. I'm 52, my girl is 51 and we just got "busy" Saturday night for close to 2 hours, and that's nowhere near average for us. We were a sweaty soaking mess. We had to shower afterwards just to go to sleep. That's 360+ calories and a fabulous night to remember, till next weekend that is.. :)

For those of us in our 30s and with young children, it's closer to 2 minutes than 2 hours, so we probably burn 3.6 calories at best!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    59106755.jpg
  • cfe9910
    cfe9910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    maybe I don't want to longer...if I am satisfied in 10 mins yah...time for sleep. Esp since it's an every night thing sometimes 2-3x @10min then 5mins then 5mins...

Trust me..my sexy husband and I are not doing it wrong.[/quote]

That's Awesome. :) Kudos to you and your hubby. Love to hear that love and desire still exists in married couples.
    My comment was meant to be humorous, I hope I didn't offend you or anyone. My apologies if I did.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Says the once a week type of guy LOL. Sex doesn't have to be long to leave the women satisfied and smiling.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    For your 2 minutes? I wouldn't even count it.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    plugs his emu ears in order to muffle the sounds of a WHOLE lot of people tooting their own horns...
  • Rampant328
    Rampant328 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Let's all get our heart rate monitors cleared and check it. Ready, steady, GO!!!
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    log it in, most of us do,.
    I tried, couldn't find vigorous hip thrusting in the cardio logs.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Joshacham wrote: »
    log it in, most of us do,.
    I tried, couldn't find vigorous hip thrusting in the cardio logs.

just search for sex then.

• MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

Lol. Not so much doing it wrong as being pressed for time. Work, workouts, young kids, chores... It adds up. I'm more of a "short and frequent" kind of gal. A couple of days ago my six-year-old picked the lock on our bedroom door and popped in on us. Take what you can while you can, I say!! :)