Any June 1st 2015 starters?

Options

Replies

• kristinarice01
    kristinarice01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all first day on the diet :# i hope to loose a stone and be more healthy, I love chocolate and bread my downfall #willpower good luck everyone xxx
  • huhvidst
    huhvidst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm starting today. This is my third attempt at loosing some weight, but my first time with MFP. This time my goal is only 10 Kg, but then comes the hard part; which is STAYING THERE for a while and then maybe build motivation for another 10 Kg....
  • Kelven2330
    Kelven2330 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. I am very active when healthy but injured my back earlier this year so I am not in the shape I want to be in. I have been cleared to do some light Gym work and cardio, also some light climbing. Looking for friends that are active on here and active in life.
  • chelsfisher1028
    chelsfisher1028 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the app today! Very very excited to start! Looking for active, fitness friends! I am at an okay weight and only trying to lose 10lbs to tone my body!
  • jpezzula
    jpezzula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done weight watchers on and off for more than a decade. Due to finances need something free! Hoping to lose the weight weight I put on since my divorce last year (about 15lbs) and keep going. I have a sedentary job and lots of stress so gaining is easy!
  • vidasi1969
    vidasi1969 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 45 and I have sleep apnea, I must lose 65 lbs or else I could have a stroke or heart attack... I need motivation. The dr told me about this app. I been on it app since Friday and I would like to be part of the June 1 beginners challenge.
    I am into natural herbs and teas.
  • AishaCee
    AishaCee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lulululala wrote: »
    Hey I'm vegan and want to lose 10kg to help with my running and General fitness, and to look hot :-) I always lose 5kg then get a bit lax and gain 5kg back :-( this time I want to loose the whole 10kg... Please add me if you want to share vegan recipes and tips :-)

Hey! I'm vegan too and have similar goals. Can u add me?
  • kaassiia
    kaassiia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    May I suggest everyone purchase a food scale!
  • Chicabear1
    Chicabear1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started back up again with MFP on 6/1/15. Going to try and stay on track this time! I have quite a bit to go before I reach my goals.
  • oxBethanyxo
    oxBethanyxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll :) I started June 2nd and my goal is dropping 100lbs.
    would love to have some extra support on the journey. Feel free to add me
  • bgosh15
    bgosh15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started a few days ago! Current goal is 50lbs. I really like this app and more friends to motivate each other sounds great!
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Started back again on June 1. I plan to make it to onderland this time.
  • melanierose1339
    melanierose1339 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just started using this app agin my goal is to lose 40lbs
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Started a few days ago, basically trying to lose a 10 lbs before my birthday this summer and then to keep going so that I can be as small as possible for baby planning purposes:-)
  • seanbrownecardiff
    seanbrownecardiff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I decided to startup June 1st too. I want to be super strict because whenever I semi-commit, I never make any progress. (Gainz) :-)
  • bluedreaming23
    bluedreaming23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • FloresR2017
    FloresR2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to join the community page of the app. I started yesterday June 1st. My goal is 90lbs.
  • Kittyluvluvs
    Kittyluvluvs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep, just started back up again yesterday! My goal is to lose about 25 to 30 pounds and fit back in my size 8 jeans and medium shirts again.
  • jdsfighter
    jdsfighter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started back up yesterday, even got the girlfriend to go.
  • Genevie8
    Genevie8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    nsmwamba wrote: »
    Hi all!

If anyone is interested in keeping motivated with me, my WG is 50lbs.
    Mine is about 50 also. I just re-started on June 1st.....Making a fresh start. Good luck to you