kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Triavalon wrote: »
    ...but I never understood paying a ton of money for something that only one person should see me in...

You need to liberate your thinking imo.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    TisheaDH wrote: »
    If you are crafty, whipping up your own panties doesn't take long and you can control everything from fit to style. It's cost effective and quite a bit of fun. After years of my African Queen's Throne and I fighting with what lingerie companies think the correct crotch depth should be I had to make the switch.

You make your own underwear?

Wow!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I really hate the word "panty"

This.

That and the word "pampered"..... UGH.
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    ...but I never understood paying a ton of money for something that only one person should see me in...

My wife would never wear lingerie. Now she's my Ex.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    PopeyeCT wrote: »

I was referring to the part about only one other person seeing it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    PopeyeCT wrote: »

I was referring to the part about only one other person seeing it.

bahaha
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Apparently the one person who saw it wasn't him.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Me too!!!
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »

Me too!!!

I've always thought "knickers" sounded sexy.

(Sorry to intrude on the ladies only discussion!)

• Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have wide hips and a big behind. :D I like wearning boy shorts cut type. I get mine at Ross because its cheaper than going to fancy stores. I like the spandexy ones....they still fit after losing 17 pounds and they keep their shape. I know cotton is better but I've never found any that I like.
  • cstorey1976
    cstorey1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm with the first person who responded. Just stop wearing them. For years I struggled with finding comfy knickers and finally one day my friend suggested I try going commando. I did and I've never looked back. It's super comfy and I find it makes me feel just a wee bit sexy. Of course I still have some pairs in the drawer for certain a times of the month or outfits. I'm definitely on team commando.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Boy short cut panties rule
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm with the first person who responded. Just stop wearing them. For years I struggled with finding comfy knickers and finally one day my friend suggested I try going commando. I did and I've never looked back. It's super comfy and I find it makes me feel just a wee bit sexy. Of course I still have some pairs in the drawer for certain a times of the month or outfits. I'm definitely on team commando.

Squat day? I'm not fighting that battle. No unders at all. And you're right, it's like my dirty little secret. LOL! I can't do commando in jeans though. Skirts, slacks, shorts - sure. Jeans in the desert? No friggin' way.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i love boy shorts. target has a nice selection
  • jhamptonsleboda
    jhamptonsleboda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I swore by Jockey hip briefs (no panty line style) when I was heavier. Now I prefer their bikini - still gives me full rear coverage without being super-low (they have a string bikini style that IS super low!).

S ("5" underwear size)- 4-8 pant size, M ("6") 10-12, L ("7") 14-16, XL ("8") 18-20
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I like Warner's No Muffin Top ones. Conservative, yet practical.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I've got a natural badonk and all my life undies rode all the way up when I walked so I switched to thongs/g strings or nothing at all.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    ive lost 50 pounds so far and just had to buy new undies (is that better than panties for the panty haters? LOL)

i generally buy the 'pack o panties' in a cut i generally like (usually bikini, sometimes boy cut). I will buy individual or like 3 pack ones on the rack of different styles and sizes to experiment with.

but more and more lately ive been going commando. mainly cause im in the middle of moving and dont know where all my knickers are. LMAO
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound crazy.....but I have a couple lady friends who are sold on (hold on to your hat) maternity panties.
    By their very design, they are roomy. :)