Lost baby weight after 4 years!

Options
Teresa3182
Teresa3182 Posts: 3 Member
I started this year at 168 lbs, after a constant battle with my Baby weight which would go between 160 & 170, I am now down 20 lbs to 148 thanks to the simple, easy app. I feel way better than I did in my 20's!!!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!!
  • Teresa3182
    Options
    Thank you. I'll have to repost a non-fat face pic. B)
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    That's awesome! I just started with my serious attempt to lose my baby weight. Baby is 9 months old. I started last week with running (I've always been a runner), AND taking my nutrition seriously, AND weight training and I've already lost 6 lbs. Looking to break 160. :smile:

You've done an amazing job!!!! I know first hand that losing weight with a baby isn't easy.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm losing my baby weight of 4 years too! Lost 9lbs so far, well done you!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS
  • Teresa3182
    Options
    Thanks you giys, you can do it too. I like to
    That's awesome! I just started with my serious attempt to lose my baby weight. Baby is 9 months old. I started last week with running (I've always been a runner), AND taking my nutrition seriously, AND weight training and I've already lost 6 lbs. Looking to break 160. :smile:

You've done an amazing job!!!! I know first hand that losing weight with a baby isn't easy.

• EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!