Over 50 and trying....

Options
trail69az
trail69az Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2015 in Getting Started
just trying to get more exercise and eat better....and in a new state.....as in "Arizona".....lol
Anyone else out there doing the same?

Replies

• Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    trail69az wrote: »
    just trying to get more exercise and eat better....and in a new state.....as in "Arizona".....lol
    .. Arizona? ok. haha Well, welcome...from someone that just ate a 250 calorie Snickers Bar..but am still under my 1200 for the day! :)

• trail69az
    Options
    Thank you.....I don't even know how to add friends on here.....ohhhhhh.....love snickers
  • lovematthewchristopher
    lovematthewchristopher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Trail69az, welcome.
  • trail69az
    Options
    Thank you
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Sent you a request. :)
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I just sent you a friend request.
  • Ste04061959
    Ste04061959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well here I go !!! Lord I need to lose and keep it off . My only problem is bread! Love bread and it loves me in the wrong places . Not fair I say !
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • bhumble7
    bhumble7 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @ trail69az: I sent you a friend request. I'm new to AZ too. I'm trying to get in shape and lose weight. The weather here is too nice to be out of shape and overweight! I am going to work hard to get it together. I am willing to motivate and offer encouragement to anyone on the same or similar journey.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It's not too easy.
  • francinayoung
    francinayoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well here I go !!! Lord I need to lose and keep it off . My only problem is bread! Love bread and it loves me in the wrong places . Not fair I say !
    I wish that was only my problem. I'm addicted to all the wrong foods. Love fast food. Love snickers and milky way...but going to try real hard to lose all this weight I gain and keep my sugar level balance.
    hope you guys dont.mind me using my friend button