I have seen...

Options
I have seen so many girls on here going crazy about the number on the scale. I would love to drop down to 150, but at the same time I am going to worry about how my body looks as opposed to a number on the scale. I would love to feel sexy, and gets the looks as I am walking down the street. I am adding a picture below of the type of body that I would love to have. She is NOT fat, but she is curvy and looks amazing. That body type would make me so much more happy than a number on a scale. Who else feels the same way?
8xszv8.jpg

Replies

• divadebz
    divadebz Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm totally with you on that one boob. Curves are feminine, it's the way we are designed so I figure we should celebrate being a woman. I know my husband and other guys I have talked to said they prefer to see curves rather than waif like figures. We can end up being unhealthy the other way, trying to get the number on the scales way too low. In youth work I see far too many young girls thinking they are fat when they are already quite slim and that is sad. I think the messages through the media have had a huge impact on our society. So, I like your post,.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    oooooooo i would LOVE to look like her..... but yes i agree you r right.. the female form is supposed to be curvy and thats how i wanna finish up
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The sad thing is she is probably a "plus-size" model. Ugh.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    The sad thing is she is probably a "plus-size" model. Ugh.
    Shes not a modle at all. That is Khloe Kardashian. Yes she does photo shoots, but not for modeling. She has her own perfume line, her own store, she is a socialite. In the modeling world a size 12 is plus sized. Well you know what! I will ROCK a size 12 (when I get there) and look hot as hell doing it!