Fat momma no longer!

Options
Ok, so maybe that title is a little bit of an overstatement...but I still fell good! I have another 50 lb, to go, but I no longer feel like that "fat mom".anymore. When I pick up my kids at school, gp to a birthday party or team funcion, I am no longer embarassed of ashamed of my weight. I feel more confident and feel like I get mopre repsect from the other parents. (which is nice, but sad that it didnt happen before). Never wanted my kids to feel ashamed of me bc I was heavy. And I felt ashamed of myself. But no onger! I am even going to a pool party with my daughter tomorrow and plan to swim in my new cute suit without a t shirt and shorts coverig me up!

Replies

• AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Way to go! That must be the best feeling, well they all are, but just feeling like you can be the real you and not be focused on your weight all the time. Congrats on all your success so far!
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You are an inspiration to others. Have fun at the pool!!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You have a lot to be proud of! Great job! I am sure you will be rocking that new bathing suit!!! Sending you a friend request. I could use all the dedicated friends I can find!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Good for you, I am proud of you and have fun at the party.
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I wish we had a "like" button. :)
    Congratulations on your success
  • divadebz
    divadebz Posts: 31
    Options
    Congratulations,You have done so well and you should be feeling really great. That is a great acheivement. Thank you for inspiring us. Oh by the way, have a wonderful time at the pool party. xx
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You've achieved a massive amount already. You're doing brilliantly, and have every reason to be proud of yourself. Well done!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congrats on your progress so far! I feel like I'm no longer the "fat mama" either. A great feeling! :drinker:
  • annabarratt
    Options
    Well done you .... very good:bigsmile:
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!!:bigsmile:
  • akichan
    akichan Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Wtg. :D
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement so far! Hope you have a great time at the party! There are plenty of cardio opportunities in a pool! :wink: :happy:
  • Jillis
    Jillis Posts: 13
    Options
    Go girl go!
    congrats and good work!
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You have every right to be proud of yourself!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You've done great! The increased self-esteem is priceless!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Your confidence will shine and that swimsuit will look even better :)
  • sunnybigmc
    sunnybigmc Posts: 29
    Options
    aww :) thats wonderful!

7121241.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!