Any June 1st 2015 starters?

Options
13»

Replies

• Genevie8
    Genevie8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    vidasi1969 wrote: »
    Hello I'm 45 and I have sleep apnea, I must lose 65 lbs or else I could have a stroke or heart attack... I need motivation. The dr told me about this app. I been on it app since Friday and I would like to be part of the June 1 beginners challenge.
    I am into natural herbs and teas.
    Welcome and good luck.

• Genevie8
    Options
    Chicabear1 wrote: »
    Hi. I started back up again with MFP on 6/1/15. Going to try and stay on track this time! I have quite a bit to go before I reach my goals.
    I do too. It gets overwhelming some times if you think about 50 pounds. I am trying to stay motivated and just think of each day. Good luck :)
  • bbrigman520
    bbrigman520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. This is my first real attempt at losing weight. My goal is to lose 25 lbs and to be healthier.
  • Genevie8
    Options
    wyork70 wrote: »
    I just started back up, I'd like to lose 50.
    Welcome. I need to lose about the same.

• Allwoman1
    Allwoman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, started June 1st to lose 40lb of belly fat. Need ideas, advice, and tips. Anything that will help me. I'm also blogging about my journey to keep me motivated. ADD ME!
  • gurlofgod
    gurlofgod Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am...starting OVER this june. Please add me! Would love a huge support group of people! :)
  • dholley69
    dholley69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting over also. I have 100 pounds to lose.
  • naema121
    naema121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started last week planning to lose 100lbs. Giving and receiving motivation would be great. Will add :)
  • BiggerBark2014
    BiggerBark2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup, started on the 1st, and want to lose 105lbs!
  • dosia420
    dosia420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too :) I just had my 4th baby two months ago, finally my little girl!!! Now that my family is complete I am ready to focus on getting back in shape and just living a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family. I have about 80-90 lbs to lose. I agree with naema121 giving and receiving motivation would be awesome!
  • arelij09
    arelij09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just Started Yesterday! My goal is 15-20 pounds. But mainly living a healthy life style! good luck everyone! if there is anyone in the LA area who wants to be my workout buddy let me know!!