Need Advice

Options
5 months post pregnancy 2nd child. I stay moderately active just getting around..carrying baby, groceries, chasing after 4 year old, walking a few times a week, do squats and other things at home when I find time..trying to get back to previous baby weight (120's) and have been stuck at 135-138 for months. Cut calories to 1200 a day and added more excersize but nothings changing. I'm already very toned and my muscles build very easily(always have), but I can't shake off the fat/jiggle anywhere?!

Replies

• jocey517
    jocey517 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I kept running into the same frustrations after my daughter was born and even after almost a year of working out and eating healthy - it was when I truly weighed and measured all my food and became extremely careful about everything I ate did a see a difference. At least in my case I was eating pretty healthy but was estimating and really was eating more than I needed so I wasn't at the calorie deficit I needed to be at in order to finally see that extra layer start to disappear:)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food?
  • MrsDunbar2010
    MrsDunbar2010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How much cardio do you do?
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    You are not eating 1200 calories. Get a food scale, measure everythign you eat and you will be surprised.
  • healthymomhealthykids
    healthymomhealthykids Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Weighing my food...nope didn't even know that was a thing. I will look into it! Thank you
    Definitely need more cardio in my life, but my running stroller wobbles like crazy even after locking the wheel. Unfortunately I don't have any baby friendly gyms..anything I can do at home? I have a small set of stairs lol