I'm back

Options
JeannieAuddy
JeannieAuddy Posts: 15 Member
I thought I'd be fine... took a break... BAD BAD BAD... If you don't check your e-mail they get out of hand. Well, same for me when I don't follow my MFP rules. As a result 13 pounds came back on. Feeling poorly, decided to hop the scales just to check - horrified, came back to MFP today, added in my meals so far today, grab a bottle of water and went for a walk. BACK to business. I can't take a break - I need to stick to the plan. Now, I have the renewed mindset - I'm going to make it work this time.

Replies

• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yes. I also took a break and didn't like the results. I'm back for 8 days now and going strong. In hindsite, the break I took wasn't too bad. Gave me the energy and drive to get back into it compeletely.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have seen this happen over and over again! Good Luck!!!
  • francinayoung
    francinayoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I'm joining the return bunch. I'm really going to try to beat my addiction.
  • SWISHanes
    SWISHanes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here, just joined again today. Good luck everyone!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you never leave, you don't have to start over.
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd be fine... took a break... BAD BAD BAD... If you don't check your e-mail they get out of hand. Well, same for me when I don't follow my MFP rules. As a result 13 pounds came back on. Feeling poorly, decided to hop the scales just to check - horrified, came back to MFP today, added in my meals so far today, grab a bottle of water and went for a walk. BACK to business. I can't take a break - I need to stick to the plan. Now, I have the renewed mindset - I'm going to make it work this time.

Well come back, good luck and stay focused. You'll do it again.
  • bluelin26
    bluelin26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on the team, too. Back after being sick with an upper respiratory infection, daughter's wedding, and a week in Holland, and company for the weekend.

Just know, we all get off the wagon but we also know how to get back on. Let's go team!
  • JeannieAuddy
    JeannieAuddy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's nice to have company... and the encouragement - Wishing everyone new success. Today, I started the day of with pancakes, and have had to adjust things a bit - didn't leave a lot of calories for the rest of the day, however, did stay UNDER the 1200 - helped when I went for a walk for 50 minutes. Thanks all! Look forward to seeing pounds fall of and all your success stories...