Looking for motivation from girls 4'9" - 5'0".

Options
aea9999
aea9999 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2015 in Success Stories
Hello everyone! My name is Aisha and I just started on my journey. I am looking for motivation from girls who are under 5 foot 1 inches. I am 21 years old and I am 4 foot 10 inches tall. Thanks in advance!
peroslltg6u3.jpg
1dy76y3l3ep5.jpg

Before: 200.3 lbs 7/9/14
Currently:180.6 lbs
Goal:100.00 lbs

Replies

• mollymcdonald0
    mollymcdonald0 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1 & lost 58 pounds. I still have around 30 to go :)
  • xlunins
    xlunins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 foot 11, looking to lose between 20-30 depending on how I feel after losing the first 20 (whenever that is!!) add me, would love to have you as a friend on here and be able to motivate you.
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot and I have lost 54 pounds. I am now at 160. You just have to want to do it. I now don't even think about cheating and I exercise. I don't want to look back at all, just moving.
  • joesgrrl
    joesgrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I am in the same boat. I get motivated then I stop. I have no metabolism, on meds, way overweight, and depressed. I am 52, 4'11", and want to begin again. Don't know how to stay motivated but I gotta try. Oh, also just put on hormone medication...said I would never lose weight without hormones. So...here I go again. Maybe more involvement here may also help?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!