Hi there....

kelarice
kelarice Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So, I'm pretty new to the whole idea of dieting....its not that I don't want to lose my weight. I just have a REALLY hard time doing it. My friend and I decided that we are going to do this together....but I think I need a few more people pushing me in the right direction! So, here I am and from what I can tell, this is the place to be for support :smile: It's gonna be tough, so bare with me everyone! I might be posting a bit!

Replies

• So, I'm pretty new to the whole idea of dieting....its not that I don't want to lose my weight. I just have a REALLY hard time doing it. My friend and I decided that we are going to do this together....but I think I need a few more people pushing me in the right direction! So, here I am and from what I can tell, this is the place to be for support :smile: It's gonna be tough, so bare with me everyone! I might be posting a bit!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome to MFP kelarice:flowerforyou: One of the keys to success here to keep on posting!! Get to know folks, ask questins that come up...comments, ideas you have to share...it's all about getting motivated and inspiring others & finding a healthier way of living something we can continue for a lifetime rather than a temporary 'diet' fix. :drinker:

Lots of great things offered here on MFP...tools, support, a place to come and chat about what's on your mind.:happy:

There are a couple challenges going on that will be starting on the 1st I believe ...check out the message boards if you're interested and just ask about them:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • Timba
    Timba Posts: 12
    So, I'm pretty new to the whole idea of dieting....its not that I don't want to lose my weight. I just have a REALLY hard time doing it. My friend and I decided that we are going to do this together....but I think I need a few more people pushing me in the right direction! So, here I am and from what I can tell, this is the place to be for support :smile: It's gonna be tough, so bare with me everyone! I might be posting a bit!

Yay! congrats for taking the first step.. :) First piece of advice from me.. dont say your new to the whole idea of "dieting", your new to the whole idea of learning how to truely fuel your body to lead the healthy and beautiful life it deserves! Bless x

Im new as well.. :)
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and good luck!

i am sure you will find this site and the people on it to be extremely helpful to you!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
This discussion has been closed.