would love to lose 100lbs and feel good with myself

Options
victoriaal621
victoriaal621 Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2015 in Getting Started
May 1st I weighed myself at a birthday 253lbs I started to tear up in their bathroom cause I couldn't believe it. I was always on the bigger side but never like this. So within a month I've lost 21lbs leaving me at 232 today I couldn't believe it I find it so hard to even believe to be honest. all I've done is make sure I don't got over the calories and try to make more steps in the day. I know I need to get to the gym and I'll see more I just can't get the energy I want my family to be proud I want this for myself. For my hubby and son. Please add would love support due to not a whole lot on this end. Thank you

Replies

• amysutton822
    amysutton822 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I know the feeling im 230 pounds. I was 120 for the longest time but I have decided to try nutrystem. You can do it belive in your self
  • Jenny9000
    Jenny9000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a similar starting point, I weighed my heaviest about 2 weeks ago at 250lbs. I've used MFP before and got down to 160 then injured my self and put all my weight plus more on...I am trying to get it off now, forever. Don't think you have to do everything at once, baby steps is the best way, just try to make small steps each day ( I know we hear this all the time ) but it just recently clicked with me. I used to be all or nothing ( big time ) but now I have learned...feel free to add me
  • Meg_lee91
    Meg_lee91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! About 240 lbs right now..would love to lose about 100lbs also..I've been struggling for 4 years now trying to get rid of this extra weight..I have 4 year old twins and a 16 month old that I want to play with more and be able to run around with!
  • SSA878xO
    SSA878xO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as everyone.. I weighted myself Sunday at the biggest I've ever been ( including my whole pregnancy) I'm currently 253.2 pounds and my goal weight would be 135-140 pounds!! I have a long way to go.. Today was my first day eating healthy & so far so good but I need to workout tonight!
  • victoriaal621
    victoriaal621 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! And I know you all can do it! We all can !
  • sandslatricia
    sandslatricia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose also. A month ago, I made up my mind that I was going to finally lose this weight. I have used MFP for a while just to track and it really does help, so don't give up on tracking. I joined our neighborhood YMCA in February, and I have also enlisted a personal trainer. So far, I have lost 10 pounds. Right now, my goal is to sit comfortably in an airplane seat without fear of needing an extender. I wish each of you the best the luck. It is not the easiest thing to do, but we can do it!