Weight loss buddies

Options
my name is Shadoe, 25, looking for motivational friends to help keep me going and i will do the same for you. I'm from central New York, and work at Starbucks so between working there and ny's bipolar weather it's not always easy.

Replies

• JillUrbina
    JillUrbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey I work at Starbucks and I need friends to keep me motivated too so, we already have some stuff in common. I sent you a request :)
  • Lisamn1214
    Lisamn1214 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Off work starting tomorrow for the summer. Wanting to lose 25 before I go back on 8/20. I want accountability buddies!!
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me if you like, im on each day logging everything
  • SassyGirl226
    SassyGirl226 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Used this app for awhile now but just looking at the community page now. I'd like some "buddies" too! LoL. I've started and stopped many times but I feel confident this time around. My first month I watched my food with My Fitness pal and now this month I've added some little workouts that I came across with the purchase of my pedometer. So slowly but surely I'm getting there! :smile:
  • MalanyaChmy
    MalanyaChmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love some buddies on this app to help keep me on track. Finding it very hard not to snack all the time. The boyfriend is doing amazing I'm having trouble trying to stay on track