I need FRIENDS!

Options
I'm going to give this a shot, starting yesterday, and I'm looking for people to add me as a friend. I have no clue how to add Friends, but I do know how to accept people! I'm really looking for people to be accountable to and who will light a fire under my butt when need be!

I have a LOT of weight to lose, so if there's anyone out there with 100+ or 200+ pounds to lose I would especially love to hear from you! ALL friends are welcome though, even if you only have 5 pounds to lose -- we're all in this together!

Replies

• 1987RFS
    1987RFS Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss. Anyone may add me as well.
  • iteese
    iteese Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Denise022383, and congrats on taking these steps. I'd also suggest finding some people that have already achieved what you want to do and have succeeded. Surround yourself with people that are experienced at achieving the same outcomes you desire. Hopefully they will be able to pass on knowledge to you about their triumphs and setbacks and how they overcame their challenges.
  • brittanysmith513
    brittanysmith513 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 120-130lbs so I'll add you, and anyone else feel free to add me as well! :)
  • Lisa51Me
    Lisa51Me Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my 5th day and I also have a significant amount of weight to lose. I am still figuring things out, but will try to send a friend request. :)
    Lisa
  • DanielleMcGrady
    DanielleMcGrady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • nerakagape1
    nerakagape1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too I need to lose at least 75 lbs and I need support and am ready to give some too so let's try together
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.