Need friends with similar goals for accountability! 100+ to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• mrscurvythomas
    mrscurvythomas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrea, 25yrs old and looking to lose at least 100 lbs! I weighed in at 291.4 and I'd like to be at 185lbs. Please add me, especially if losing over 100lbs. I'm honestly struggling as I've tried so many diets and this and that. I know slow and steady will win but it's so hard. Thank you!! :)
  • danhdez98
    danhdez98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 16 and i am looking to drop 65 pounds. Please feel free to add me as i need some way to be held accountable. Looking forward to these following months (possibly years)
  • cterry83
    cterry83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with 165 to lose. I have been at it for 2 weeks now and lost 13 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • huffmantam
    huffmantam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Was a little discouraged when I weighed today and had not lost anything. I thought I had done so well with eating well , drinking the water and all the walking. I do have a pair of pants on that were tight to where I was constantly pulling them up but that is not the case today so I am taking that as a positive and trying to not let that scale do be in and have not gone for my usual comfort of chocolate so far it's just frustrating
  • Sabrinarose8
    Sabrinarose8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'6" and started with a 105 lb loss goal. I might push for another 20 lbs after that to get to the middle of my healthy bmi range. I have about 85 lbs more to go for my first goal. Most of my success has been after I joined MFP 2 months ago. Definitely looking for people who are also in this for the long run and who can relate. If interested add me :smile: