NSV - towel

Options
NSV - non-scale victory :)

My first NSV!

So I actually noticed this last week and noticed it even more this morning... when I got out of the shower I grabbed the smaller towel I usually use to dry my hair and dried my hair then just wrapped it around my body I was so surprised it completly covered me! No holding it at the bottom so my roommates didn't get a show! I didn't need my beach towel to cover me!

It's a little victory but one I was so cheesyily(not a word I know lol) excited over and I just had to share!!! :)

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful NSV! Sometimes its the little things that feel so good and seem to make this whole thing worthwhile!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Love those NSV's. Great job! Made your day, didn't it!
  • Erinb75
    Erinb75 Posts: 4
    Options
    Small victories are sometimes the sweetest ones, stuff other people wouldn't notice but just that extra boost your self esteem needs to know all your hard work is really worth it! ENJOY :smile:
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can't WAIT to have that particular NSV :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I know how it feels to think you're flashing everyone when you wrap a towel around yourself lol! Keep up the great work!
  • nikkidziggy9
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    That is amazing! I had that same little victory a month ago at the gym. The towels are so small, that i usually brought my own from home. Now I can use theirs, and it made me feel like I was making a difference! Good for you! You're doing a fantastic job :)
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one with this quirky little goal that I didn't know I had! It totally did make my day :)

Keep up the awesome work everyone!! Thanks for your support with my NSV!!! :)
  • ashleighasbury
    Options
    that is sooo awesome! i have been noticing more room for wraping in a towel myself!! :) Keep it up!
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    I noticed the same thing for me the other night. I got out of the shower and the tops of the towels wrap all the way around plus about 5 inches and the bottom part actually touches. I don't have to worry about roommates, but it definately gives me one less thing to worry about at the gym.
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It takes baby steps to get to the end result, so this is a GREAT NSV!! Celebrate each NSV, they get you closer and closer to the end goal. Good for you!!!
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    well done that is great xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!