new day fresh start

Options
Hi I'm kerstin a single mother of two. I was in a bad relationship for 7 years and now one year out I'm ready to finally focus on myself! Can't wait to feel good again!!!

Replies

• siddles11
    siddles11 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great good luck......here for support if you need it
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant your confidence is back. & it will continue to grow in leaps & bounds
    Good luck :)
  • adanella
    adanella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will do great, stay focused! I'm in an emotional and physically abusive relationship and I need to get some personal strength both physically and mentally before I feel like I can leave. I've gained 25 lbs since being with him for 3 yrs. I have a lot of motivation but I work a lot and have a 3 year old. How can I exercise with a toddler on my heels constantly? You have kids... Any ideas?
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    hope everything goes well for you and the kids,
  • greengrassgala
    greengrassgala Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, Kerstin! Welcome! First of all, I think single parents are superheroes who deserve endless praise for raising their babies in a safe, healthy and happy environment. Being a parent is tough! Focusing on yourself is a worthy endeavour and one that is full of rewards. I'm starting on my journey, too. I wish all the best and hope you reach your health goals!