How'd I let this happen?!

Options
Hi guys! Here's the short version. I always had a weight problem. I've lost and gained over 100 lbs in the past 12 years. I'm 37 years old and the biggest I've ever been! I need friends and support as well as people to give friendship and support to! Please feel free to add me! We'll do this together! ❤️

Replies

• lorena_lucero
    lorena_lucero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You took the first step and it's the hardest. Now just make a plan and stick to your goal!!!!!
  • cwikoff78
    cwikoff78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same age and similiar situation. Went to a free yoga event yesterday and didn't recognize myself.
  • Dagoob
    Dagoob Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Set goals, both big and small and don't be hard on yourself. It really is a journey......
  • dianaramirez1220
    dianaramirez1220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Stay positive. You got this.
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun!! Welcome!!! We are all here for you feel free to add and don't worry it's going to be just fine your already ahead of the game because you alreDy have it made up in your mind that you want to do it so don't worry you got this!!! Feel free to add
  • mycaptain_2010
    mycaptain_2010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's easy to fall off the wagon when junk is so much more convenient to eat! Stay encouraged, just take one day at a time! Feel free to add
  • fattybattyy
    fattybattyy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I second the junk being convenient..and cheap. You can do this!