Insanity Max 30

Options
Any feedback on Insanity Max 30? I'm going to start it this week! Yikes!

Replies

• Curtez
    Curtez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love the program! Same kind of stuff as insanity and t25.
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity... Loved it! So you do 30 minutes 5 days a week? Nothing on the weekend?!
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am almost finished . second to last week. Love it. Definitely a keeper.It is really tough. Maybe even more tough than the original insanity. Very strong focus on the core.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Max 30 is 5 days a week
  • naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What equipment do I need for it?
  • joianett
    joianett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it even more than original Insanity. No equipment needed (like the original Insanity) and you PUSH hard for 30 minutes. No long warm-up or stretching in the middle like the original either, which I like and prefer since I have two babies and need to get the most in a short amount of time.
  • lisajchilds
    lisajchilds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do Metafit, which is similar to Insanity 30. How do you all log your calories for this?
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    A little longer than T25 (30 minutes vs 25 minutes), with just as much, if not more, intensity than the original Insanity. It's an awesome cardio workout.
    What I liked most is that unlike the original Insanity, he actually has a modifier in Insanity MAX.

Sorry Shaun T, but my knees no likey the jumpy.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    jojospero wrote: »
    I did Insanity... Loved it! So you do 30 minutes 5 days a week? Nothing on the weekend?!

If you feel up to it, you can still do something light on one of the weekend days. I did other workouts while doing Insanity Max 30, and just too Sunday as a rest day so that I would be ready for the following week. See how you feel after starting the program. Good luck.
  • jojospero
    Options
    Thanks for the input everyone! :) Starting tomorrow! I'm going to also continue running a little.
  • jojospero
    Options
    A little longer than T25 (30 minutes vs 25 minutes), with just as much, if not more, intensity than the original Insanity. It's an awesome cardio workout.
    What I liked most is that unlike the original Insanity, he actually has a modifier in Insanity MAX.

Sorry Shaun T, but my knees no likey the jumpy.
    I'm also going to do some modifiers... I love that option! (My knees no likey too much jumpy either!)

• chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    naxeea wrote: »
    What equipment do I need for it?

Your body
  • nicole_jayne
    nicole_jayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you log Metafit in to ur fitness pal diary please?? Thank you :)
  • Ithlilian86
    Ithlilian86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on my third round of insanity max 30 and it's the only exercise routine I've noticed results with. I did Insanity and T25 prior and saw nothing. Maybe it's the 30 minutes of biking I've added a day, but Max 30 is brutal, and it's 6 days a week if you do the pulse workout Saturday. Much harder than Insanity or T25. I do modifier for all push ups.
  • Lalapunzi
    Lalapunzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Its been awesome for me! I just finished my 3rd round with good results, not as good as i expected but its because i haven't been eating clean lately but I'm still happy with them! Good luck to you!