It is possible...35 pounds in 4 months

Options

Replies

• brod405
    brod405 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Should be so proud. What was your starting weight and how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ha! I love your grey shirt! You look awesome! Can you share what you have been doing?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,525 Member
    Options
    Possible yes. Probable for most under 200lbs, not likely.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    2# per week lol

still alive. count it. I'm curious as to your average calorie intake during that time
  • cmoll520
    cmoll520 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's great :). It took me closer to 5 months- loss really slowed down the last month or so. It feels great, though, doesn't it?? You look great :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    If you have strict dedication, it's definitely possible. You look fantastic! I love the Puuump Daaay shirt. :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,873 Member
    Options
    Good job!

And yes, it is possible ... I won't be at 4 months for a little over 2 weeks, but I'm down 32 lbs so far. :)
  • rubykaur253
    rubykaur253 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!congrats!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You look awesome and I'm sure you feel it too!
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My calories intake was 1400 a day as suggested by this app. I cut out alcohol during the week and went to the gym 7 days a week taking tabata and insanity classes and doing my own thing. Plus I started running. I am 5'7... Starting weight was 187.... I didn't starve myself in the least bit. I just ate really healthy. Even if that meant making myself separate meals then what I make my family. There is no huge secret... Do work.. Get results.
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Possible yes. Probable for most under 200lbs, not likely.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I kept hearing that same thing. My brother is a personal trainer and is still blown away by my dedication and all of the hard work I put in. I wake up at 3:30am to workout for an hour and a half. Then on the weekends take those classes. It is amazing what the human body can do.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great job and dedication! You look so vibrant and healthy and happy.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, Wow!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I would love to lose 40 by mid October but not so sure. I will be happy for at least 25 though.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    My calories intake was 1400 a day as suggested by this app. I cut out alcohol during the week and went to the gym 7 days a week taking tabata and insanity classes and doing my own thing. Plus I started running. I am 5'7... Starting weight was 187.... I didn't starve myself in the least bit. I just ate really healthy. Even if that meant making myself separate meals then what I make my family. There is no huge secret... Do work.. Get results.
    You got it! I was making progress but when I added running to the mix I finally lost my beer gut. Great job.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice job and I love the shirt!
  • nancypnurse
    nancypnurse Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Great job, and great philosophy. Thanks for sharing.
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's awesome!!! I wish I had half your dedication! I've been trying to lose 35 lbs for over a year now I feel like... Have only lost about 5 so far and really that has only happened in the last month or two. Let the haters hate, you should be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!