Guilty Pleasures

Options
I've been doing so well foodwise but I find that I need to allow myself a little something at the end of the day without undoing all the work I've done.

Lately its been a cup of hot skim milk (OT-does anyone else find they drink a lot LESS milk using MFP?) and a couple "fun size" 3 musketeers bars. These give me my chocolate fix and the warm milk helps me relax after a long day. I only get to indulge if I've got the calories for the day left but it motivates me to do well during the day.

What's your treat?

Replies

• jdonahue
    jdonahue Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been doing so well foodwise but I find that I need to allow myself a little something at the end of the day without undoing all the work I've done.

Lately its been a cup of hot skim milk (OT-does anyone else find they drink a lot LESS milk using MFP?) and a couple "fun size" 3 musketeers bars. These give me my chocolate fix and the warm milk helps me relax after a long day. I only get to indulge if I've got the calories for the day left but it motivates me to do well during the day.

What's your treat?
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If i have the calories left i enjoy a cup of hot green tea and a mini bag of popcorn
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i second the popcorn.. i am going to have some in a moment
  • amandastamey
    amandastamey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    smart ones desserts.........yummi and about 200 calories......not bad for a :bigsmile: hot fudge brownie!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My treat tonight is going to be 1 cup of warm fat free suar free chocolate pudding with a squirt of canned whipped topping for a total of 75 calories, no fat, no sugar. DEEEEEEEEElish! Just for the record this pudding tastes every bit as good as the regular..
  • saranda73
    saranda73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! That pudding sounds good. Thanks for sharing. I have like 100 cals left for tonight and it's only 6pm!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    My treat tonight is going to be 1 cup of warm fat free suar free chocolate pudding with a squirt of canned whipped topping for a total of 75 calories, no fat, no sugar. DEEEEEEEEElish! Just for the record this pudding tastes every bit as good as the regular..

ditto on that...We made vanilla sugar free with skim milk after dinner. We top ours off with Sugar free cool whip!
  • glosalinas
    glosalinas Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A low cal root beer float: A diet root beer with a scoop of fat free, sugar free vanilla ice cream.:tongue:
  • glosalinas
    glosalinas Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On cool evenings, I prefer a peeled chopped apple sprinkled with cinnamon and Splenda. Zap it in the microwave and top it with a bit of whipped topping and a tablespoon of your favorite granola or cereal ( I use Kashi Go Lean crunch cereal)
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    How do you do it? I have already eaten my calorie intake and went way over my protein! So no snack for me this evening. :sad:
  • cottrell22
    Options
    For anyone who has a sweet tooth and loves popcorn I read about spraying the popcorn with nonfat butter spray then sprinkle with cinnamon and a packet of sugar substitute.

One of my favorites is a cup of Nestle nonfat hot chocolate (25 calories a packet) and topping with nonfat whip cream (5 calories) and sprinkling cinnamon and unsweetened coco. It tastes so devilish!

I haven't tried this yet but I'm going to soon- take an apple and take the core out, dust the inside with spices such as-cinnamon and cloves and a little brown sugar and bake for 30 min at 350degrees.

I have a huge sweet tooth so I'm always looking for low calorie desserts and I eat a lot of fruit!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    For anyone who has a sweet tooth and loves popcorn I read about spraying the popcorn with nonfat butter spray then sprinkle with cinnamon and a packet of sugar substitute.

One of my favorites is a cup of Nestle nonfat hot chocolate (25 calories a packet) and topping with nonfat whip cream (5 calories) and sprinkling cinnamon and unsweetened coco. It tastes so devilish!

I haven't tried this yet but I'm going to soon- take an apple and take the core out, dust the inside with spices such as-cinnamon and cloves and a little brown sugar and bake for 30 min at 350degrees.

I have a huge sweet tooth so I'm always looking for low calorie desserts and I eat a lot of fruit!

I kind of do this with Asian Pears. I cut one up and put a tiny tiny bit of brown sugar and put it in the oven (wrapped in foil paper) and its sooooooooooooooo good.