Need Motavation

Options
ozkid50
ozkid50 Posts: 3 Member
I am a 65 year old female Special Needs school bus driver so I sit a lot during the day. I quit smoking 4 years ago after smoking since I was 18. Well in this process I have gained 60 lbs. Need to get it off . I have no excuse.

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I need motivation too!
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you for quitting smoking! I am 51 years old and lost over 50 pounds with the motivation provided by MFP. Feel free to add me too. Just get started. As the weight comes off, you will be even more motivated.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking at 30 and also put on 60lbs in like the blink of an eye. I'm about to turn 37 and I still think about smoking like every day which then makes me think about eating. I've been counting calories for 18 months and on MFP for 15 and have lost about 40lbs. (That was mostly baby weight so I still have 40lbs to go) Feel free to add me. This site really works if you trust it.
  • ozkid50
    ozkid50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks yeah I still would love a cigarette but I can't have just one. I quit cause 5 years ago on my day off my husband fell face first on our kitchen floor. He died 3 times on the way to the hospital and they put in a stink and air vaced him to Vegas where he had 6 bypasses. He quit smoking right then and a year later I did now I am fat but I don't smoke.