College Student Who Needs Boot Camp!

Options
Hi! My name is Sarah and my goal this summer is to mold myself into being a better person, and shedding a few pounds would definitely help build a healthier lifestyle! I am a college student who gained about 50 pounds my first few years at school and I'm looking to lose it before my birthday at the end of the year. Please help keep me on track and stay motivated!

Replies

• Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a college student too! Good luck on your journey!
  • Playvet12
    Playvet12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student, too! I'm looking at losing 10-15 pounds, but then getting really toned and building my strength up.
  • junkoki
    junkoki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    College student here as well! Ready to shed some pounds too.
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I gained a lot of weight during college, now I'm out in the "real world" and don't have a lot of weight left to lose now, but can hopefully provide some tips and support along the way :)
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!! We are all here to help each other!! Feel free to add me
  • karlydarlynn
    karlydarlynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I gained 35 pounds in my second year of college, I still have another year to go and I'm looking to do the same as you and lose the weight I put on, feel free to add, goodluck! :)
  • rebeccarellaford447
    rebeccarellaford447 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a high school student but I've gained some weight due to the stresses that school causes. I totally get how you feel! I don't know how to add people, so you should add me, I could use some encouragement. Ps when is your birthday?