Well, 7lbs to go...vote on your preferred body type =p.

Options
13»

Replies

• emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I personally prefer the slim guy, or maybe the middle. I like some muscle on a man but not too much.

But dont just take my word for it, you should be working towards the body that YOU want :)
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer the slim guy also, but I don't really find big bulky men attractive, never have!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'd pick one or 2 of the prefered types..but reality is you might just find it easier to go with what genetics has planned for you..you will still be healthy and less frustrated haha..since apparently thats a natural physique for you.
    good luck with whatever you chose..and if you're married..lol as your wife what she likes
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Definitely slim. I don't like guys with so much muscle.
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Solid gets my vote. Thick enough to have something to hold onto and big enough to make you feel protected and safe. Looks cuddly, too.

Me too! And it seems like that's kind of your natural build anyway.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    A combination of slim's Abds and solid's chest, shoulders and arms would definately do it for me!:happy:

easier said than done :P
  • leanehix
    leanehix Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm saying the second or the third. I think if you try to do the slim one you are not only going to lose fat but you will eventually lose muscle to look like that. Everyone has a different build no matter how hard you try to look a certain way. Just keep up what you are doing and set a goal for your body type!!! Good job btw!!! :smile:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Would this be a better middle?

thiagoalves.jpg

195-200lbs ish, 5'9"

That's probably what I'm going for, but probably not quite that heavy.
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SLIM yum yum :)
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I think they are all a little too BUFF for my taste.

I'd go for the middle guy, but not quite so big.. I like firm and toned,some muscle, but not all muscle.

I'm the same way. I don't like "too much" muscle
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I've found a couple goal images (right from members of this site no less...thanks =D)...that fit my natural rather heavy body type, aren't 'too' bulky...and overall look great.

First, Webbed1:
    7141927_4405.jpg
    5'9" if I recall, and about 205lbs. Scale that down 2" and 15lbs...and that's about where I'll be when I'm done.

And second, dieseljay74:
    4108439_2197.jpg
    Jay's a lot taller and a good bit heavier...but the natural build is the thing I'm looking at.

Both of these guys are my age or slightly older...and neither looks overly 'bulky' with clothes on...just solidly built...which is my real goal. Form follows function, and I've talked to both of these guys about their exercise routines they've used to build themselves to this point. Both are very much like mine, excepting they used weights, and for now I'm using bodyweight.

Feel free to continue with your input though...like I said, it's cool to hear. Also feel free to post up any suggestions (pictures). More inspiration is always good =D.

Cris
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    SLIM!

BUT...it's all about how you carry yourself. and different girls like different things. if you're confident and happy with who you are, that's SO much more attractive than the hottest body in the world. (yes, really)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!