JEAN NSV :)

Options
So excited!! I'm losing the inches, tried on a pair of jeans this morning, that are size 14, that I wasn't able to fit into last month! THEY FIT THIS MORNING!!!!! YES!!!! Think I might go shopping!!

Replies

• eericson51
    eericson51 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am really trying to get into my size 14's too! I was hoping to do it by this weekend, but we'll see. Keep up the good work!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Great Job! I just hit my first NSV this past week too! I think it feels better hitting an NSV than hitting a certain number on the scale!!!!
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    So excited!! I'm losing the inches, tried on a pair of jeans this morning, that are size 14, that I wasn't able to fit into last month! THEY FIT THIS MORNING!!!!! YES!!!! Think I might go shopping!!

Retail therapy is my favorite!!!
  • ionaxxx
    ionaxxx Posts: 17
    Options
    Well done you!!!!!!

I have a silly newbie question tho....what does NSV stand for....?

xxx
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Well done you!!!!!!

I have a silly newbie question tho....what does NSV stand for....?

xxx

non-scale victory
  • ionaxxx
    ionaxxx Posts: 17
    Options
    Ahhhhhh.....thank you!

xxx
  • salena_ruth17
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I felt so amazing walking around in those jeans yesterday! Going shopping tomorrow! I also agree, that NSV are sometimes way better than numbers on a scale! Congrats to everyone else who had a NSV!! Let's keep it up!!!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!