Is my scale broke or my head!!!

Options
I weighed in the morning at 211 which on a normal day last week would have been fine except my weigh-ins on Thursday and Friday where less and I’m not sure what’s up. I did take a day of from the gym Monday but I thought I needed to since I rarely take a day off. Not sure what’s up? I could tell if effected my workout today before I started my run with that in my head. Sucks we let the numbers get to us like that sometimes and I know I just need to keep pushing through. I have been following my diet and calorie intake to a “T” and just have to trust that I will get there. I think some of my low weights last week at 207 and 208 could have just been from water. Not sure because I have been getting my 8 glasses a day. I have set my goal at a pound and a half a week so I should know better that the low weights were not true actual weight.
Keep pressing on my fellow MFP people and my pity party ended and hour ago so I am going to move on and keep making this happen. Stay strong and keep your heads up! I’ll try to as well…

Replies

• codexavellum
    codexavellum Posts: 112
    Options
    I am the same way. I feel like if I miss a day at the gym I fall behind for some reason. I think it's in our heads! lol