Anyone doing Insanity?

Options
Just wanned to know if there is someone that has started the insanity workout. Do u see any results and do u follow the nutrition guide or you have youre own diet?

Replies

• MrsDunbar2010
    MrsDunbar2010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I completed this program about 8 months ago and saw amazing results - just starting it again - I use my own meal plan as I am vegan :-)
    Are you going to start it?
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just started on June 1. Following my on diet on mfp though. Hoping to see good results. Feel free to add me as a friend, looking for peeps doing insanity as well:)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I lost weight the first time while doing Insanity. The other 2 times I didn't because I was maintaining my weight and not following a weight loss plan. It definetly works if you stick to the plan.
  • melm413
    melm413 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a couple years ago and lost 10lbs by following their exact schedule and by eating healthier meals (but did not follow their plan).
  • bridgetmhall
    bridgetmhall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im starting insanity next week... I need friends who are also doing it!! :)
  • fitmum2be
    fitmum2be Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity and lost 10kg so 20lb i think it works out as. I'm currently doing T25 week 1 day 4 i can't wait to get to the weights in month 2 lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • Fat_Girl_Gone
    Fat_Girl_Gone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No but my partner is, he's a week in and there's already a big difference to his body. I laid of his stomach last night and it's no longer squishy and comfy!