weight gone!

Options
looking to lose 30 pounds by September. What's your Goal?

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    my current small goal is to lose 6 pounds in the next 12 weeks...that is about the rate I am losing and that will bring me to a new adult low weight (actually 3 pounds will but I want to get under 170). :smile:
  • dianaramirez1220
    dianaramirez1220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    my current small goal is to lose 6 pounds in the next 12 weeks...that is about the rate I am losing and that will bring me to a new adult low weight (actually 3 pounds will but I want to get under 170). :smile:

Awesome. You got this. Keep me posted
  • greengrassgala
    greengrassgala Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get back to between 110-125. My short term goal is to reach 150 by about October. That's 43 pounds I have to lose in four months.
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 8lbs but my real goal is to get below 20%bf, sitting at about 23.5% now...
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    I'd like to get back to between 110-125. My short term goal is to reach 150 by about October. That's 43 pounds I have to lose in four months.

That's awesome.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Getting swole as all hell.
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    LauRoxx wrote: »
    I would like to lose 8lbs but my real goal is to get below 20%bf, sitting at about 23.5% now...

That's a great goal.
  • MJacobs7575
    MJacobs7575 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to at least lose 5 lbs in one month. If I make that, I'll add another 5lbs to lose the next month.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Lose 15lb by September!
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    I'm hoping to at least lose 5 lbs in one month. If I make that, I'll add another 5lbs to lose the next month.
    I like that. Small achievable steps.
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    Lose 15lb by September!

Looking forward to see us accomplish that goal for September!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    hope to have a better body composition by September, and possibly bulk and gain muscle if I'm happy enough.
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    hope to have a better body composition by September, and possibly bulk and gain muscle if I'm happy enough.

Another September buddy!
  • outboundhat
    outboundhat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 20lbs by September! First time runner using C25K and Zombies5K (switching back and forth - building up stamina :blush: ). Add me if you like!:))
  • dianaramirez1220
    Options
    Looking to lose 20lbs by September! First time runner using C25K and Zombies5K (switching back and forth - building up stamina :blush: ). Add me if you like!:))

Awesome