Something New

Options
Hello. My name is Nichole and I live in Oklahoma. I'm a mother of two and a wife. I'm tired of being out of control when it comes to eating and do a lot of eating on the run with not really a set schedule. I'm new to the site, however I have tried dieting in the past. I think my biggest short come was trying diets that eliminated a food group. Which makes it hard because A) you need them and B) you crave them because of that. I my second problem is following through and sticking with the lifestyle change. I've picked up so much weight that I'm embarrassed to go around people I know. I it's pretty bad when you start to fill out your BIG pair of scrubs. Was telling a friend at work last night that I was thinking of starting weight watchers online and she recommend this I give this a site a try first. I'm very excited to get started and to have a support group path to becoming healthy!

Replies

• nconduff
    Options
    Hello. My name is Nichole and I live in Oklahoma. I'm a mother of two and a wife. I'm tired of being out of control when it comes to eating and do a lot of eating on the run with not really a set schedule. I'm new to the site, however I have tried dieting in the past. I think my biggest short come was trying diets that eliminated a food group. Which makes it hard because A) you need them and B) you crave them because of that. I my second problem is following through and sticking with the lifestyle change. I've picked up so much weight that I'm embarrassed to go around people I know. I it's pretty bad when you start to fill out your BIG pair of scrubs. Was telling a friend at work last night that I was thinking of starting weight watchers online and she recommend this I give this a site a try first. I'm very excited to get started and to have a support group path to becoming healthy!
  • nconduff
    Options

[Never Put Off Tomorrow What You Can Do Today]
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, its a great way to lose weight and there is so much support here

good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

It has been enlightening and alot of fun :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker: