Hi. Looking for encouraging friends.

Options
rdbasile
rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
Hi. I'm not new to MFP but I'm restarting after letting myself go. I've never used the community part of this ap and am pretty excited by it. I'm really positive and I'm looking for positive and supportive people for encouragement. I'm 39 and will lose 45 pounds by the end of October. If you are looking for a supportive and positive person to help motivate you, feel free to add me. Also, post below if your looking for others to add you. Good luck everyone. Let's do this.

Replies

• twistos
    twistos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to add you on MFP friends because I also need help to stay motivated. I am 29 y.o and I gained 30 lbs in a year. I am a comfort eater: I lost 2 people in my family and my job during the past year so I did a lot of baking and less exercise. However, I got engaged (Yeeeaahh!!!) and I would like to loose these 30 lbs (and maybe a few extra) before the wedding next year. Feel free to add me as I believe that supporting each other is the way to go.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but be warned that I am abrasive, sarcastic, random, and definitely not going to take a serious approach to this. But I put on about 10 lbs so I am also back on the wagon. I just refuse to let it stress me out, so we can have fun as we motivate each other.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. good luck on your journey
  • CrinkleMarie
    CrinkleMarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just refound my groove. Im almost down 45lbs from my heaviest and feeling better than ever but still have a way to go. Most of the people around me are thin and can eat whatever they want or just don't care; so I'm looking for others like me. People ready to change their lives and we can support each other... We can do this! B)