Back at it, again...

Options
Yep, I am back at it. Taking it slow and steady. I have put some weight back on and it hurts. It sucks! Oh, and I look terrible - I think. I am trying to get my eating under control, and that is the worst part for me with fitness. I can get in the water and I can typically get in at least one workout during most days, but I love to eat!

My goal is to drop my weight down to 210 and below (the dream is below 200). I want to be able to get two workouts in a day. And I want to at least keep up with tracking my calories.

I am definitely looking for more connections! So, if you are looking for motivation and support; feel free to add me. I love to connect as many ways as possible, and I am also a bit of an over-sharer!

Cheers to getting our goals met!

Tommy

Replies

• michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady tends to work best for me. Goal...reaching my goal..staying at it and beating hubby and grown kids who bring the crap home! No one needs Cheetos washed down with Ben and Jerry's do they! Can't add on the iPad...sorry, can only accept..lol, loose hamster ate a few cords before meeting his fate! My life is a circus, of which I am the ringmaster...