Fat loss

Options
Does anyone know and good weight loss supplements or do they even work? I weigh 55kg and my height is 5"3 I have been dieting for quite a while but I have some stubborn belly fat

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Education.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    CICO
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Patience
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    As above.

Don't waste your money.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your best weight loss supplement is exercise. After that, a food scale. Finally a measuring tape. Just learn to know what your body needs and find foods that match your requirements. Then eat within your body's limits, and slowly but surely the inches will come off. 90% of people don't really want to lose weight. They want to lose inches. So why would you use a scale to measure inches?
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I've been supplementing with more open space on my plate.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are 100 people who are going to tell you supplements are bad/useless. They're right, but I can at least back this up with personal experience on two accounts.

Hydroxy Cut gave me heart palpatations and acne. Yes, acne. A ton of pimples. More than I'd ever gotten in puberty.

There is another one advertised for women (the name escapes me at the moment, but it's very popular). That one gave me the jitters and made it impossible for me to sleep at night. Also, I didn't notice any loss of weight or appetite.

Then there's Ally. A friend of mine tried it, so it's not a personal experience, but she hated it. It caused her stomach to do all sorts of crazy things I won't mention here at dinner time. Just know that their warning "Do not wear lightly colored pants" is accurate.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    CICO and strength train.
  • SarahCrawte
    SarahCrawte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks eveyone for the replys guess il just stick to clean eating and exercise and hopefull I will see results soon I'm hoping for a six pack
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Thanks eveyone for the replys guess il just stick to clean eating and exercise and hopefull I will see results soon I'm hoping for a six pack

*face palm* on the clean eating. OP - I stick to my original response.
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Eat clean or vegan or vegetarian or paleo or however you feel best. But you'll only lose weight on a calorie deficit, and none of those things guarantees you one. You have to log and stick to your target.