300+ couple in our 30's seeking buddies

Options
_BAMF_
_BAMF_ Posts: 6 Member
Hi, we seek friends for support and motivation.

We are in our 30's, from Minnesota, with two kids 13 years and 11 months. We both love horror and song lyric quotes.

He collects horror figures, comic books, video games, movies... Well about everything. Loves Texas Chainsaw Massacre and TMNT. He loves Paramore, Avril Lavigne, and Daughtry.

I write poetry, do some graphic design stuff sometimes, and love girly things like makeup and nail polish. Hello Kitty is my girl. Musically I'm all over the place too, I especially love Social Distortion, Rancid, Joan Jett, to name a few.

Hit us up if you wanna be friends! He's mnsith btw. =)

Replies

• _BAMF_
    _BAMF_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump. Nobody wants to help us out?
  • whodeytina
    whodeytina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here. I also live in Minnesota and just turned 29. I got a fitbit for my bdaybday so I've been having a lot of fun playing around with that. But looking for more friends for support and motivation. I have 3 kids. Ages 4, 2, and 4 months. Their names are Jet, Jade, and Jasper. I too love horror. I am a huge walking dead fan. Would love to be friends if you're interested!
  • tachkoma
    tachkoma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bummer you guys live so far away. My boyfriend and I live on the east coast & are into similar things.
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm into horror movies too! My husband, brother, niece and I were in a zombie movie (as yet unreleased) It's an independent film. I listen to Country and Christian music though. I live in N. California so not that close to you. My youngest brother lives in Minnesota. I wish you both the best of luck in your journey