Options
2»

Replies

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I'm guessing she had some ribs taken out. As for this whole "shaming" thing, I'm over it. I was never PC and I think she looks wrong. If you don't want to invite random people's opinions about your body don't post pictures of it on the internet.

So, with social media (and even this site) where pictures of people are posted all over the place, it's acceptable to just go around telling what's wrong with other's bodies?

Does that make it okay for me to say that your haircut looks like a bad version of Justin Bieber's 14 year old haircut?

you are not the hero MFP deserves...just the one it needs right now...

http://media.giphy.com/media/uVxdcsT6b8b5K/giphy.gif

To all of the above:
    Joker_Clap_Gif.gif
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm going to say she has had multiple surgeries to look that way. It looks so unnatural and I personally don't find it attractive at all.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing she had some ribs taken out. As for this whole "shaming" thing, I'm over it. I was never PC and I think she looks wrong. If you don't want to invite random people's opinions about your body don't post pictures of it on the internet.

So, with social media (and even this site) where pictures of people are posted all over the place, it's acceptable to just go around telling what's wrong with other's bodies?

Does that make it okay for me to say that your haircut looks like a bad version of Justin Bieber's 14 year old haircut?

Ditto to this. Just because it's out there doesn't mean you have to make nasty comments. The negativity is a choice each person makes.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    11378765_353741988159348_805415061_n.jpg

11176410_383413685197372_899597924_n.jpg

How on earth.

Please guess or tell me how on earth her body is like this. please. At first i thought bad shopping but there's videos of her...

She's like a real life Barbie

Actually, this is real life Barbie, aka Human Barbie:
    human-barbie-doll-gq-magazine-april-2014-women-photos-01.jpg
    http://www.humanbarbie.org/

Some people do unusual (and expensive [in this case]) things to make themselves happy. The way of the world.

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

I never shamed her. I said it looks alien, foreign, unnatural. It looks unreal. I never said she looks horrible. I wanted to know how she got such an extremely exaggerated proportions.

If that's shaming, then f-it. I'm shaming.

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    In for the shaming.
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    If y'all think this is shaming, you wouldn't want to know what i think about Tess Munster. >:)
  • ShanonVdM
    ShanonVdM Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just a question... These " barbie" look a likes all have big boobs...

Maybe my memory sucks but I can't remember Barbie having these abnormally huge breasts ???
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Barbie had big boobs. Her sister Skipper had none.
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    ShanonVdM wrote: »
    Just a question... These " barbie" look a likes all have big boobs...

Maybe my memory sucks but I can't remember Barbie having these abnormally huge breasts ???

she had a 32 inch bust with a 16 inch waist. Or her waist is literally half the size of her breasts.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

Makes me wonder if people who want to look like Barbie have their feet altered or just wear high heels all the time.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    i'd tap it anyways.

totally made me laugh out loud! And I'm sitting in a room all by myself...probably a good thing!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

I had a "growing up skipper"...I think that's what it was, you turned her arm and her boobs grew. Coolest doll ever...too bad it went in the trash!