Brooke C.

Options
How can I lose weight fast without going to the gym? I also have a 3 year old so it's quite difficult sometimes :/ I have become frustrated with not being able to lose weight and just need help!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    By regulating your food intake and being as active as you can without going to a gym.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight "fast" is probably why you are frustrated. Set your goal to 1 lb per week, eat the calories MFP gives you and you don't have to go to the gym if you don't want to. Since you have a 3 yr old, I'm sure they keep you running around a lot anyway :).
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    You don't necessarily need to go to the gym to lose weight. Eat less calories and burn more. As far as "fast" goes, there is really no magical way to speed up true losses. It takes time, endurance and lots of patience.
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You don't need to exercise to lose weight. Just stick to your calorie goal. You can lose weight at exactly the same rate whether you exercise or not.
  • BCallaway23
    BCallaway23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Lose "fast" from your list of priorities. That way lies madness.
  • _Valhalla_
    _Valhalla_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Methamphetamine will make you lose weight fast. But you'll also lose your teeth, your mind, your soul, your house, your car, your job, your kids, etc. I don't recommend it.