Hi from Virginia

Options
I am so excited to find this sight! I have been a member of another weight loss forum which I also enjoy, but having the tools here to calculate my daily intake of food will really help. I am psyched to begin seeing results. I hope I can be of help to you all in some way and hope you will "kick me in the pants" if I need it. my biggest obstacle right now is being able to get excercise in. with 2 young children at home it sometimes is nearly impossible to get out. Any suggestions on excercise dvd's? Or how about this: has anyone ever tried one of those dance dance games I have seen advertised? how hard are they to do? I look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• 3bearsmom
    Options
    I am so excited to find this sight! I have been a member of another weight loss forum which I also enjoy, but having the tools here to calculate my daily intake of food will really help. I am psyched to begin seeing results. I hope I can be of help to you all in some way and hope you will "kick me in the pants" if I need it. my biggest obstacle right now is being able to get excercise in. with 2 young children at home it sometimes is nearly impossible to get out. Any suggestions on excercise dvd's? Or how about this: has anyone ever tried one of those dance dance games I have seen advertised? how hard are they to do? I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:wink:
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Virginia! I hope this site (and our motivation) do help you.

As for exercises, I can speak for the Dance, Dance Revolution. It's very fun, and some school systems have even used it as a physical education activity.

I see people of all ages using one in my town.

I've also read where you can use household items, such as laundry detergent bottles, to lift weights and get exercise.

Hope some of this helps.

Best wishes,
    Annathelu
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: