Any ppl who has gastric sleeve

Options
I had my gastric sleeve January 8,2015.
I lost about 40 lbs since then. I'm having support issues with my husband he says that I'm obsessed with excerise. He says he doesn't know me anymore. I'm stressed. All I want is to do alittle excerise everyday to keep losing.

excerisday
I just had my gastric sleeve surgery on 4-28-15 and I am looking for support and motivation from those who have had great success with their gastric sleeves!

Replies

• BEENVSGD
    BEENVSGD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had my VSG done a few weeks ago and my mother thinks i'm obsessed with my weight loss. I know how you feel.
  • Mskris1086
    Mskris1086 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve done 2/17/15. I've had issues w my husband as well bc he loves food and eating out. I don't anymore bc life doesn't revolve around food. It causes some arguments but it is what it is. Losing weight and seeing my body change has given me more satisfaction than anything I've ever eaten. So I don't listen to what he says and you guys shouldn't either. :-)
  • jblon83
    jblon83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel incredibly good. He likes the way I look but he seems insecure and jealous. I want to do a little excerise everyday. He's naturally fit so it comes easy for him.
  • mjlost
    mjlost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi had Surg June 2nd
  • ebutrick
    ebutrick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just in the beginning stages of being approved for VSG. I do worry about the impact it will have on our lifestyle as my husband loves to eat out
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't love you enough to love you healthy, he has serious issues and deserves, at the least, a huge kick in the rear.
  • pjfarm
    pjfarm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My husband had GS in April. It has been a long journey as I am sure it has been for you. I got him a FitBit One for Christmas, hoping to encourage him to move more. The nutrition, movement and surgery has been a success. He has lost nearly 90 lbs so far. Each day he is super active, intentional about food and we talk about our steps every day. It's a husband I feel I haven't known in years, and I love his new outlook and cinfidence. My advice is to find someone a friend or other family member who will support you. You shouldn't be demeaned for taking care of yourself, having grit, determination and happiness. I really admire all of you who have shown such commitment to living longer healthier lives!