8 months with MFP, 69lbs lost (pics)

Options

Replies

• MoniDoug73
    MoniDoug73 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am completely inspired on both aspects! This is an awesome forum to stay motivated and you are the driver of my motivation this week! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Congratulations on your newfound love relationship!!!

MoniDoug73
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. The two of you look great together!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and such a beautiful couple. Congrats to you both!
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a nice story of love! I'm thinking your girlfriend is VERY happy with how hard you worked. You both look fantastic and like a perfect couple. I think it's fantastic you met through MFP! Best wishes to you both!

I am VERY happy and proud of Dan. He's amazing. The long distance is hard, but I'm hoping to remedy that later this year. :smile: I feel like a such a lucky girl to have found my soulmate and best friend here on MFP. :heart:
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ahhh that is so wonderful :) Congrats on the weight loss and the finding of your beautiful girlfriend :) best of luck in the future Elizabeth
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is so truly lovely to hear - best of luck in the future :) Great men are worth the journey - mine is also a wonderful man - makes life so worth living :)
  • common_housecat
    Options
    Wow! That is so amazing! :D Great job!
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Amazing job well done!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww.....Love, Health and Happiness to you! Congrats! you both look great!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an accomplishment. You look fantastic. Its always inspiring to log on and see this success stories. And love it when people post pictures is shows what a difference taking of weight can do for you and your self esteem. Congrats you are doing wonderful.. :)
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story....2 for 1. Best Wishes!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Great Job! keep up the great work.
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both! You both look great!
  • lesterjt2
    lesterjt2 Posts: 1
    Options
    All I can say is AWESOME!!! And God Bless both of you in your journey! :-)
  • mt_nest
    mt_nest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on finding a supportive woman. It's great that she already uses MFP so she can help you stay motivated. It's so easy to get laxed when you are satisfied in your relationship and no longer "looking". So - keep it up!! You look great, BTW.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....doesn't it feel good to see ur hard work paying off. This is sooo inspirational, keep up the great work :glasses:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! i saw your GF's post a few days ago! that's so sweet. you look great :)
  • rlynge
    rlynge Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is so awesome. Although I have already met the love of my life....I hope to be as successful with my weight loss as you. Congrats!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Awww you look GREAT! I love seeing results! Thanks for sharring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!