trying to loose 100+ lbs. looking for friends

Options
I looking for friends who are trying to loose 100+ lbs.. I'm 372 lbs and need some motivation. Heck even if your not and just trying to loose weight and may have some great tips for a gal like me please add me the more the merrier!!

Replies

• Bossmann72
    Bossmann72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nice to meet ya...I just decided I needed to lose some unwanted pounds...I have been working out 5 days a week no less than 35 minutes...plus some weights! I've been watching my food intake and the times
  • kray1s
    kray1s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all!!! I am looking for encouragment with love and a good swift kick in the rear when I need it. I have 100+ pounds to loose. I realize its a new way of life and a new routine, but I dont want to go it alone. Not only is my best friend getting married in 4 wks but my daughter will graduate from High School in a year. I want my gift to me for graduation to be much smaller clothes. I also want to be the healthiest me I can be. Want to encourage each other I am your person.
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a journey of losing 100+ lbs. Would love support and friends along the way. Feel free to add me. :)
  • erikaoo
    erikaoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Trying to lose ~100 lbs feel free to add me as well!
  • jkidwell310
    jkidwell310 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking to lose at least 90 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also trying to lose 100+ pounds. I've been using MFP for two weeks already but it would he nice to have someone to help motivate and vice versa. Feel free to add me.
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose a small person. :) add me.
  • chronolulu
    chronolulu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 317 in January. I'm 247 now. 70 lbs. I thought I'd chill out by now, but watching my food and working out is now... easy. I guess I'll keep doing it. If I can do it (i love donuts and beer. not together) so can you.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have already lost 100 pounds but looking to lose another 100+ feel free to add me xx
  • Modo66
    Modo66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi in 2012 I managed to lose 112 pounds for a charity cycle ride, since then I have put some weight back on but not all of it (thank god) I have just joined the community side and My aim is to lose 100+ pounds.

Would be a great idea to have 100+ club of people to really keep each other going.

Add me
  • maccaria
    maccaria Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im also needing to shift ~100lbs feel free to add me :)
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me too, have lost about 40lbs so far and have about 40lbs more to go :-) xx
  • _BAMF_
    _BAMF_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ and like to motivate and could use encouragement every so often =)
  • Katsville
    Katsville Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 90lbs, have lost 13 so far. Love to comment and encourage, feel free to add me.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost around 140 lbs and am now at a healthy weight for the first time in my life.
  • bklyngal72
    bklyngal72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat...I have been working out in my pool and that burns a lot of caleries
  • destined4more87
    destined4more87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to do the same. I'm fairly new to myfitnesspal, so I'm really looking to add people for inspiration and so that I can inspire them as well,
  • SugarPlumFairy24
    SugarPlumFairy24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose another person- add me :)
  • CookieBug88
    CookieBug88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me if I haven't this app it being weird. grrr.. :s
  • aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. There are also 2 groups you might be interested in:

100+ Pounds with no surgery

Fabulous Females aged 25-35 with 100+ Pounds to lose (new & small, but supportive)