Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying to lose baby weight

three weeks ago I had my first child, and I had gained about 40lbs during my pregnancy. I've already lost 20lbs from just birth and my time in the hospital. Now I'm plateauing at around 164lbs and I would love to be around 130lbs.
I would love to find friends to keep my morivation up and to follow.

Replies

• Braiden012
    Braiden012 Posts: 4 Member
    I can't seem to keep off my baby weight from 3 years ago lol! Love to be friends!
  • nikkilee2007
    nikkilee2007 Posts: 1 Member
    I just had my second and am trying to lose the extra 50 pounds I gained from my first and second!
  • IadyraMartinez
    IadyraMartinez Posts: 1 Member
    I gave birth in April with my first. I gained about 40 lbs too and I'm stuck at 176lbs!
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    I don't have baby weight to lose but I like helping people stay motivated and being motivated feel free to add.
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • maverickhoenig
    maverickhoenig Posts: 2 Member
    You got this!! Just think about how you want to be healthy to chase your baby around :smiley:
  • a_brandnew_Carmen
    a_brandnew_Carmen Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everybody I'm new to fitness pal and I just started eating right and exercising. I had a baby a year ago and I need to get this weight off.
  • diana1389
    diana1389 Posts: 1 Member
    NEW TO FITNESS PAL..... i had a baby 6 weeks ago & also looking for motivation to lose this baby weight