Which Fitbit to get?

Options
Hey! is there a comparison chart for all the different fitbits? I'm looking for one that can show how many calories burned in a workout and a silent alarm? Any features you really love! thanks in advance.

Replies

• kak22283
    kak22283 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Also, if you sync it with MFP, will it automatically log your calories?
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
  • pol24
    pol24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On the Fitbit's website it shows you comparisons of each product, not necessarily their website, amazon, Best Buy, and many others compare each device to your liking. Starting with the Charge it'll display steps, calories burned, stairs climbed, alarm clock, miles walked. The same applies with the Charge HR, Surge, those include heart rate, and many other features, hours slept, if you download the app it'll show you everything. Hope this was helpful.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    kak22283 wrote: »
    Hey! is there a comparison chart for all the different fitbits? I'm looking for one that can show how many calories burned in a workout and a silent alarm?

You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

The following Fitbits have silent alarms:
    • One
    • Flex
    • Charge
    • Charge HR
    • Surge
  • shawnakelsey
    shawnakelsey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have the charge and love it!! It logs with MFP. It tracks calories, steps, Miles, stairs. It also has caller ID. I love it!!
  • TheGaudyMagpie
    TheGaudyMagpie Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I got a One, based on comparing the reviews on Amazon. It's pretty unexciting compared to the others, but I have found it to be very reliable. I wear it clipped to and inside my pocket. It has been through the wash three times (not recommended!) and it still works fine. It also integrates with MFP. It does not do HR, but it counts steps accurately and I like that it is complete unobtrusive.
  • RebeccaD22
    RebeccaD22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I literally just bought the Charge HR last night. It monitors my sleep quality, counts calories burned, steps, and stairs, and Heart Rate. I am still learning about it, but i synced it up with MFP and it seems like a great investment. I just wear it like a watch (which it is also) and go about my day. It is lightly water resistance. Don't take it in the shower or pool.

Good luck!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge, Love it, would totally buy it again... but I'd buy the HR one.

And yes it does sync with your MFP and adds in your exercise calories (doesn't show up on your newsfeed though)
  • ankm729
    ankm729 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Charge HR is amazing IMO! It tracks steps, stairs, sleep, etc. has silent alarm. and it tracks calories burned more accurately because it also has a heart rate monitor.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    I have a Charge, Love it, would totally buy it again... but I'd buy the HR one.

And yes it does sync with your MFP and adds in your exercise calories (doesn't show up on your newsfeed though)

If you want your Fitbit exercise, steps or burn to show in your MFP newsfeed, then post a status update.
  • kak22283
    kak22283 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very helpful, thank you!!
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Obsessed with my charge HR. The silent alarm rocks too!! It syncs with mfp saving me lots of time. Add me as a friend if you decide to get one: hstull82@yahoo.com