all right

Options
I am new I have two friends on my list. Actually they are just people I don't know them . I want more friends that I can get to know,
I tried posting something before and I was so happy I got some respndes so quick
One was about I have a bad foot I am actually getting a bone spur operation July first, and today I am hopefully getting a cortazone shot.
Yes I am over weight.
My brack fast usually consist of cereal Special K
and what ever for lunch then a dinner.
I also have a beach house and we do not tend to do a lot of cooking down there.
I am a 43 female.
Used to walk now with a bad foot taking it easy on my foot.
What are some of the meals you eat?
And I am not a vegtable eater. Wow I just saw how many carbs are in veggies. With summer commer I do like corn peaches tomatoes and most jersey fruits.
Show I am looking for friends ideas and tip on different meal./ Oh I hate fish

Replies

• Mandie1117
    Mandie1117 Posts: 15
    Options
    Nancy,

Im sorry to here about your foot. I understand how hard it can be to work out and such with such horrible pain. Maybe for the time being you can do things that dont require you to use your foot. For instance you can still work out your arms and your inner and outter thighs as well as your core. Then once your foot gets better you can get back to swift walking and maybe even jogging. The kind of foods I like to eat are seafood, so good for you and very little calories. For instance, I LOVE Tilapia. If your going to eat any kind of ground beef, just get the super lean kind, I get 97% lean ground beef. But with the calorie counter, you can eat almost anything you want, you just have to be sure to not go over your calories and it will help you realize that if you eat that cupcake, how much you have to work out before you burn off that cupcake. MFP really teaches you how to make sacrafices with food and exercise. When you go to your beach house, if you dont plan on cooking alot, make sure you make good choices. If you go to McDonalds, get chicken and a side of apples instead of fries and water or unsweet tea instead of soda. It's all about learning what you can and cannot do. Once you start to see the difference in yourself, you'll start getting pumped up and excited to eat better and lose weight. Good Luck!!
  • January91968
    Options
    Thanks