Do other people have the same problem?

Options
I hope this isn't one of those TMI questions, But now that the weather is getting warmer, I need to change my socks on average 3 times a day, they sweat that much. Is this usual, or should I see a doctor?

Replies

• AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What kind of shoes?
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    New balance sneaker.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Are they mesh at all?

My running shoes are Brooks, and are mesh at different places around the foot including the top of the toes. My feet are cool most of the day
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I change my socks after work before I go to the gym. Maybe you should find more breathable shoes
  • andympanda
    Options
    Are they mesh at all?

My running shoes are Brooks, and are mesh at different places around the foot including the top of the toes. My feet are cool most of the day

thanks, that might, help.

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Have you always had sweaty feet or is it just the gym?
  • andympanda
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Have you always had sweaty feet or is it just the gym?

Mostly after i exercise. It just seems a weird place to get all sweaty.

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    It's not something I've had to deal with, sorry. Maybe ask the doc next time you're in?
  • 1waj123
    1waj123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use socks made with wool. Even in the summer heat, I have very thin running ones. The wool wicks away the sweat and my feet feel dry and comfortable. When I use cotton socks, my feet feel sooo sweaty and gross.
  • discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well you could put certain dry on them at night. I saw a review that someone's doctor told them to do that.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I never wear cotton socks to workout/run either. I use nylon composite socks and I feel like they keep the moisture away. If there's a running store anywhere nearby, they can help you find some better socks.